ADB to extend $200 mn loan for upgrading roads in Bihar

ADB to extend $200 mn loan for upgrading roads in Bihar

The Centre and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed a $200 million loan agreement to finance widening and upgrading of about 230 km of state highways in Bihar to all-weather standards with road safety features, according to an official release.

Since 2008, ADB has provided four loans amounting to $1.43 billion to Bihar for upgrading about 1,453 km of state highways and constructing a new bridge over the Ganga River near Patna.

Bihar State Highways III Project, approved by the ADB Board in October this year, will involve upgrading state highways to standard two-lane width with road safety features and paved shoulders including reconstructing, widening, and strengthening culverts and bridges, the release said. Read More

8 Responses to "ADB to extend $200 mn loan for upgrading roads in Bihar"

1. تسديد قروض   January 2, 2019 at 10:41 am

It’s remarkable in support of me to have a website, which is good designed for my experience.
    thanks admin

2. https://visionnl.ca/   June 8, 2019 at 6:40 am

I do not even understand how I ended up right here, but
    I assumed this put up was once good. I don’t recognise who you’re however
    definitely you’re going to a famous blogger in case
    you are not already. Cheers!

3. esfords   June 14, 2019 at 6:50 am

Amazing blog layout here. Was it hard creating a nice looking website like this?

4. 봉화출장만남   August 22, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads
    up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
    I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

5. 단양출장마사지   August 22, 2019 at 5:24 pm

I am truly grateful to the owner of this web
    site who has shared this fantastic paragraph at at this time.

6. 동인천출장마사지   August 22, 2019 at 5:40 pm

Can I just say what a comfort to uncover somebody who really understands
    what they are talking about on the net. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light
    and make it important. A lot more people should check
    this out and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you are not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.

7. 목포출장만남   August 30, 2019 at 2:21 pm

It’s hard to come by knowledgeable people in this particular subject, however, you
    sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

8. 경상북도출장업소   August 30, 2019 at 2:48 pm

wonderful submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite specialists
    of this sector don’t notice this. You must proceed your writing.

I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!