Indian Railways Tatkal Train Ticket Booking: On a daily basis, hundreds and thousands of people in India book tatkal ticket but, a very few of them actually know the details and other important information related to tatkal train ticket facility, for example, timings, charges, etc. Here is the list of information a passenger must know before booking a tatkal ticket:-
– TIMINGS: Tatkal booking opens at 10 AM for AC Classes and 11 AM for NON-AC Classes on One days in advance actual date of journey excluding the date of journey w.e.f. of 15.06.2015(commercial circular no:34 of 2015). e.g. for train leaving on 6th, Tatkal Booking will Commence at 10 AM for AC Classes on 5th and at 11 AM for NON-AC Classes on 5th.
– CHARGES: The Tatkal Charges have been fixed as a percentage of fare at the rate of 10% of basic fare for second class and 30% of basic fare for all other classes subject to minimum and maximum as given in the table below. Read More
Latest posts by zeebiz (see all)
- Delhi flood alert! Yamuna breaches danger mark; Indian Railways trains schedule changed - August 21, 2019
- See Pic! Vande Bharat stamp released to commemorate Indian Railways iconic train; price: Rs 5 - August 20, 2019
- Indian Railways food joints: Old coaches for theme restaurant in railway stations soon - August 20, 2019