- A mixture of gases produced by the breakdown of organic substances in the absence of oxygen is ‘biogas’.
- It is produced from raw materials like animal and plant waste and principally consists of methane.
- It is non-toxic, colorless and flammable and can be used as fuel, for generating electricity, and in cooking.
- It is a renewable energy source and usually exerts a small carbon-footprint. Read more…..
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Coastal Shipping Of Coal To Double To 63MT In 6 Years: CRISIL – January 18, 2018
- Refining & Petrochemicals Technology Meet In Bhubaneswar – January 12, 2018
- India Turns Tesla’s Electric Vehicle Formula On Its Head To Target Mass Market – January 12, 2018