- A mixture of gases produced by the breakdown of organic substances in the absence of oxygen is ‘biogas’.
- It is produced from raw materials like animal and plant waste and principally consists of methane.
- It is non-toxic, colorless and flammable and can be used as fuel, for generating electricity, and in cooking.
- It is a renewable energy source and usually exerts a small carbon-footprint. Read more…..
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Rs 100-Crore Project Initiated To Repair All Major Roads In Ghaziabad – October 23, 2017
- EU, India Partner On Paris Agreement Implementation, Clean Energy – October 16, 2017
- Union Minister Of Petroleum And Natural Gas Shri Dharmendra Pradhan Launched Igl Prepaid Smart Card (Retail And Fleet) In New Delhi On 11.10.2017 – October 11, 2017