- A mixture of gases produced by the breakdown of organic substances in the absence of oxygen is ‘biogas’.
- It is produced from raw materials like animal and plant waste and principally consists of methane.
- It is non-toxic, colorless and flammable and can be used as fuel, for generating electricity, and in cooking.
- It is a renewable energy source and usually exerts a small carbon-footprint. Read more…..
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Fresh Bids Invited For ABG Shipyard Under Insolvency Law - April 18, 2018
- Dharmendra Pradhan Confident On Reducing Oil Import Dependency - April 14, 2018
- Govt Plans 2nd Tranche Of Bharat-22 ETF; ICICI Prudential MF Files Draft Papers - April 2, 2018