Continuing towards digitalization and moving towards becoming a cashless economy, the initiative of faster and more techno-advanced transactions in Indian Railways is being taken up, the Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) has developed a mobile based application ‘utsonmobile’. This application has the following features:
- The ‘utsonmobile’ application enables booking and cancellation of unreserved tickets, issue and renewal of season and platform tickets, check and load R-wallet balance and helps maintain user profile management and booking history.
- The ‘utsonmobile’ application is very handy, free and is available for both Android and Windows smart phone. Users can download this app from Google Play Store or Windows store free of cost.
- First the passenger will get registered by providing his/her mobile number, name, city, default booking train type, class, ticket type, number of passenger and frequently travelling routes.
- Upon successful registration, Railway Wallet (R-Wallet) will be created automatically with zero balance to the passenger. There will be no extra cost for creating R-Wallet.
- The Railway Wallet (R-Wallet) can be recharged either at any of the UTS Counter or through recharge option available in the https://www.utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in Read More
Latest posts by Rail News (see all)
- Indian Railways launches “Digital Screens” to spread Awareness about Indian Railways Heritage - August 16, 2018
- Why no Completion Report for 78 projects commissioned 24 years ago: Parliamentary Panel questions Railways - August 11, 2018
- Dedicated Freight Corridor to have first Trial Run from 15-Aug 2018 - August 9, 2018