* European spot electricity contracts for day-ahead delivery slipped on Monday on the back of forecasts for an increase in electricity production from renewable wind turbines.
* The French baseload spot power price for Tuesday fell by 2.25 euros to 47.75 euros ($59.10) a megawatt-hour (MWh) compared with the price paid on Friday for Monday delivery.
* The German prompt contract for Tuesday dipped 1.5 euros to 47 euros/MWh. Read More…
Latest posts by ET Energy World (see all)
- India’s oil imports jumped 14% in April, Iran shipments down 42% - May 22, 2019
- Goa: Focus on manpower rationalisation, says JERC - May 22, 2019
- Government may mull over M&As to reduce India’s oil import - May 22, 2019