* European spot electricity contracts for day-ahead delivery slipped on Monday on the back of forecasts for an increase in electricity production from renewable wind turbines.
* The French baseload spot power price for Tuesday fell by 2.25 euros to 47.75 euros ($59.10) a megawatt-hour (MWh) compared with the price paid on Friday for Monday delivery.
* The German prompt contract for Tuesday dipped 1.5 euros to 47 euros/MWh. Read More…
Latest posts by ET Energy World (see all)
- Moody’s says Indian oil companies to continue with high dividend payments - March 26, 2019
- Higher demand pushed energy-related emissions to historic high in 2018: IEA - March 26, 2019
- Adani Power got nod to set up power SEZ on Feb 25 - March 26, 2019