* Oil companies are boosting infrastructure to provide liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) to rural areas, M. M. Kutty, Secretary of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, said on Monday.
* A government scheme has provided 61 million rural households with subsidised cooking gas connections, Kutty said.
Latest posts by ET Energy World (see all)
- PLC Unit To Sell Two Wind Farm Projects To Enel Green Power - April 19, 2019
- ONGC to spend Rs 2,393 crore in drilling 145 wells in Cambay basin in Gujarat - April 19, 2019
- Offshore wind energy: A game changer? - April 18, 2019