* Oil companies are boosting infrastructure to provide liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) to rural areas, M. M. Kutty, Secretary of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, said on Monday.
* A government scheme has provided 61 million rural households with subsidised cooking gas connections, Kutty said.
Latest posts by ET Energy World (see all)
- 13 UP districts to get 650 electric buses - August 24, 2019
- MCG to install solar lights on Gurugram’s dark stretches - August 24, 2019
- Shimla: 6 firms allotted solar fencing work issued notices - August 24, 2019