* Oil companies are boosting infrastructure to provide liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) to rural areas, M. M. Kutty, Secretary of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, said on Monday.
* A government scheme has provided 61 million rural households with subsidised cooking gas connections, Kutty said.
Latest posts by ET Energy World (see all)
- Essar Oil and Gas mulling $1 bn investment to tap shale resources in West Bengal block - February 18, 2019
- Transportation of coal a major hurdle in cutting down cost of power generation’ - February 18, 2019
- IOC gets “green nod” for storage and distribution terminal in Telangana - February 17, 2019