The UDAY will be an improvement over a regular AC coach, and will offer the following amenities:
1) Automatic food-vending machines, with pre-cooked and preheated food.
2) Tea-coffee vending machines, in every coach.
3) Onboard entertainment which includes LCD screens with Bluetooth/Wi-Fi headphones, which will be provided by the Railways.
4) Modular toilets, which will be converted into bio-toilets when necessary.
5) Comfortable reclining chairs and adequate leg space so that passengers can sleep peacefully.
6) A middle deck for dining.
7) Anti-graffiti vinyl, on the exteriors, to give a bright, cheerful look.
Given below, are some stunning photos of this train, which will depart from Coimbatore at 5:40 a.m. and reach Bengaluru at 12:40 p.m., covering a distance of approximately 366 km the journey in 6-7 hours. The train from Bengaluru will depart at 2:15 p.m., and reach Coimbatore at 10 p.m. Read More
Latest posts by thebetterindia.com (see all)
- No Solar Panels, No Permit For New House: Telangana Town Sets Brilliant Solar Benchmark! - March 12, 2019
- Power Bills, School Fees & Taxes: How Bharat Bill Payments System Will Benefit You - February 2, 2019
- Indian Railways: Avail Emergency Quota For Medical Trips & Get Deduction in Train Fare! - December 29, 2018