Diversion of trains and change of terminals/routes: Indian Railways passengers take a note of this! Several train services have been diverted and many terminals/routes have been changed by the national transporter recently.
According to a press release issued by the the Northern Railway Zone, train number 11015/11016 Gorakhpur-Lokmanya Tilak Kushinagar Express, train number 15707/15708 Katihar-Amritsar Amrapali Express, train number 12565/12566 Darbhanga-New Delhi Bihar Sampark Kranti Express and train number 12553/12554 Barauni-New Delhi Vaishali Express train services will be diverted to run via Barabanki-Malhour-Badshahnagar-Aishbagh-Manak Nagar-Kanpur Central route instead of Barabanki-Malhour-Lucknow-Manak Nagar-Kanpur Central route as per the following revised timings and route:
- 11016 Gorakhpur-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Kushinagar Express, journey commencing on 13 November, will depart from Barabanki at 11:30 PM, and will halt at Malhour at 11:57 PM, Badshahnagar at 12:15 AM, Aishbagh at 12:40 AM, Manak Nagar at 1:05 AM, Kanpur Central at 2:20 AM.
- 11015 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus- Gorakhpur Kushinagar Express, journey commencing on 13 November, will depart from Kanpur Central at 12:20 AM and will halt at Manak Nagar at 1:27 AM, Aishbagh at 1:42 AM, Badshahnagar at 2:09 AM, Malhour at 2:25 AM, Barabanki at 2:48 AM. Read More
Latest posts by Financial Express (see all)
- No more spilling of teacups on Rajdhani, Shatabdi Express! Indian Railways now ensures jerk-free rides - June 24, 2019
- India’s May oil imports down 11% from April - June 24, 2019
- Delhi Metro free rides: Sreedharan slams “election gimmick”; says efficiency of network will be destroyed - June 24, 2019