The vinyl wrap on Indian Railways Delhi-Varanasi Kashi Vishwanath Express train was not an advertisement nor anything else being promoted. It was to honour the sacrifices made by the soldiers during the Kargil War.
In a new and unique initiative by Indian Railways, the Centre on Monday flagged off a vinyl poster wrapped train at the New Delhi Railway Station to honour and remember the sacrifices made by the soldiers during the Kargil War.
Here are highlights:
1. The Delhi-Varanasi Kashi Vishwanath Express train features vinyl wrappings reading `Kargil Vijay Diwas`.
3. The Indian Railways train was flagged off by Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Harsh Vardhan, Minister of State (MoS) for Railways Suresh Angadi and BJP MP Meenakshi Lekhi to commemorate the 20th anniversary of ‘Kargil Vijay Diwas’.” Read More
Latest posts by zeebiz (see all)
- Indian Railways latest news: From 180 kmph engine to IRCTC tickets, here is what grabbed people’s attention - August 14, 2019
- Indian Railways launches ‘Operation Number Plate’ – What it is? Its meaning? All revealed here - August 14, 2019
- AMAZING! This Indian Railways engine can “fly” at 180 KMPH! Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto and Tejas express passengers to benefit - August 13, 2019