The vinyl wrap on Indian Railways Delhi-Varanasi Kashi Vishwanath Express train was not an advertisement nor anything else being promoted. It was to honour the sacrifices made by the soldiers during the Kargil War.
In a new and unique initiative by Indian Railways, the Centre on Monday flagged off a vinyl poster wrapped train at the New Delhi Railway Station to honour and remember the sacrifices made by the soldiers during the Kargil War.
Here are highlights:
1. The Delhi-Varanasi Kashi Vishwanath Express train features vinyl wrappings reading `Kargil Vijay Diwas`.
3. The Indian Railways train was flagged off by Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Harsh Vardhan, Minister of State (MoS) for Railways Suresh Angadi and BJP MP Meenakshi Lekhi to commemorate the 20th anniversary of ‘Kargil Vijay Diwas’.” Read More
Latest posts by zeebiz (see all)
- Indian Railways: Spectacular achievement! Thousands benefitted! Free WiFi at 5,500 stations - December 9, 2019
- Not just 1, as many as 4 Bullet Trains may run in India; Modi government mulls next big step - December 4, 2019
- Indian Railways official: Corporatisation of railway production units will succeed only if Centre buys trains from them, not resort to imports - December 2, 2019