With fuel prices set to be revised on a daily basis from 06.00 am daily effective June 16, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has successfully tested all the protocol systems related to dealers and customers to ensure successful roll out of dynamic pricing structure from tomorrow.
- Control rooms for Dealer’s Queries: To address technical glitches / system issues that may arise at Dealer’s end, IndianOil will be operating 87 control rooms 24×7, from today. These control rooms are manned by IndianOil officials from technical and information systems teams.
- Communication platforms for Dealers successfully tested: Prices are communicated to Dealers by four modes (customized SMSs, e-Mails, mobile app & web portal for dealers). These means of communication are also available to all dealers.
Since June 12, IndianOil is conducting trial runs across India for communicating petrol and diesel prices through SMS, E-mail and Customer Portal (Xsparsh where dealer can log in to see current and previous day’s prices) to 26,000 plus dealers. The trial runs have also helped ensuring dealer data correctness – viz mobile number and e-mail ids. This has ensured 100% accuracy in communicating daily price change to every dealer.
- Mobile app: Customers will be able to able to cross-check daily updated prices of petrol and diesel at all cities through IndianOil’s mobile app Fuel@IOC.
- SMS: Customers may also cross-check the prices applicable in their cities by sending SMS RSP< SPACE >DEALER CODE to 92249-92249. The Dealer Code of each petrol pump has been prominently displayed in the petrol pump premises.
- Webpage: Alternatively customer can check the prices applicable in their cities by logging on to http://uat.indianoil.co.in/ROLocator/, the link is accessible through www.iocl.com. (Screen shot enclosed)
- Grievance redressal: In case of any discrepancy customers can access IndianOil easily as all its petrol pumps prominently display mobile numbers of the concerned Field Officers. Customers can also alternatively call Customer Care at 1800-2333-555 to lodge their grievance or can log in to www.iocl.com (under section We’re Listening on home page) to submit grievance about daily price revision.
Latest posts by Team EnergyInfraPost (see all)
- Global Crude Oil Price Of Indian Basket Was US$56.59 Per Bbl On 17.10.2017 – October 18, 2017
- Global Crude Oil Price Of Indian Basket Was US$56.37 Per Bbl On 16.10.2017 – October 17, 2017
- Piyush Goyal On Nation Wants To Know With Arnab Goswami Exclusive – October 16, 2017