Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is offering a four-day tour at a starting price of Rs. 5,400 to select destinations under a special tour package. According to a tweet by IRCTC, this tour package starts from Kacheguda and guarantees confirmed train tickets, confirmed viewing of Lord Balaji and other near-by important temples like Kanipakam Vinayak temple, Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy temple, Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple, among others. This 3 nights and 4 days special tour package starts every Friday, the tweet further added. This tour package is named as ‘Venkatadri’, as mentioned on IRCTC tourism website. (Also read: Indian Railways Offers Up To 100% Concession On Ticket Prices To Some Passengers. Details Here)
Here are key things to know about IRCTC’s ‘Venkatadri’ tour package:
1. The destination covered under this tour package is Tirupati.
2. The mode of travel is train as well as road.
3. The train departs on every Friday from Kacheguda railway station at 8:05 pm.
4. 3AC and sleeper class tickets are available under this offer.
5. Under ‘Single Occupancy’ option, the tour will cost Rs. 5,750 per person under standard class. While under comfort class, the tour will cost Rs. 9,038 per person. Read More
Latest posts by NDTV (see all)
- IRCTC Tatkal Reservation Tips: How To Increase Chances Of Getting A Confirmed Ticket - August 11, 2018
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Hiked Today: Check Fuel Rates In Metros - August 11, 2018
- India Saved Rs. 4,000 Crore Through Ethanol-petrol Blending: PM Modi - August 11, 2018