Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) revamped its website, making the process of booking train tickets easier. The IRCTC ticket booking platform eliminates the need to stand in queues at booking counters at railway stations. Website users should follow these points while booking their tickets on the IRCTC website:
1. The IRCTC website allows ticket booking from 12.20 am to 11.45 pm in advance every day.
2. Users can make payments through debit cards, credit cards, net banking, payment wallets and other similar services.
3. Users can book up to 12 tickets every month if they get themselves verified with the Aadhaar card. Six tickets can be booked in a month without Aadhaar verification.
Latest posts by Firstpost.com (see all)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp relents after 15 months, govt recognises ONGC as company promoter - June 24, 2019
- Arvind Kejriwal’s proposal on free Delhi Metro, DTC rides for women misguided; govt should strengthen existing initiatives - June 3, 2019
- IRCTC User Complaint About ‘vulgar’ Ads, Gets Schooled About His Surfing Habits Instead - May 30, 2019