Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) revamped its website, making the process of booking train tickets easier. The IRCTC ticket booking platform eliminates the need to stand in queues at booking counters at railway stations. Website users should follow these points while booking their tickets on the IRCTC website:
1. The IRCTC website allows ticket booking from 12.20 am to 11.45 pm in advance every day.
2. Users can make payments through debit cards, credit cards, net banking, payment wallets and other similar services.
3. Users can book up to 12 tickets every month if they get themselves verified with the Aadhaar card. Six tickets can be booked in a month without Aadhaar verification.
Latest posts by Firstpost.com (see all)
- Still Charging: India’s EV Market Is Far From Thriving Despite Policies Encouraging E-mobility - September 13, 2019
- Fuel prices up marginally: Petrol, diesel rates rise across four metros after plunge in US crude production - September 12, 2019
- Darbhanga-Kolkata Express halts at Bihar’s Jhajha railway station as smoke engulfs two of train’s coaches; no casualties reported - September 10, 2019