Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has come up with a perfect Diwali gift for avid travellers with its Spain and Portugal tour package. The highlight of this package is that it will be an all-inclusive tour at a price that will have travellers spend less yet still get it all. It includes sightseeing, unlimited vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals along with Continental breakfasts.
1) Guided city tour, where travellers will be taken to Sintra, Cascais, Cabo Da Roca.
2) Entrance to Belem Tower.
1) Horse carriage ride for an hour in Sevilla.
2) Dinner and tickets for a Flamenco show. Read More
Latest posts by The Times Of India (see all)
- 8 states sign MoU with NHAI for FASTags - October 15, 2019
- Punjab and Haryana power utilities improve ratings - October 15, 2019
- Empowered group to expedite railways’ world-class station projects: GM T P Singh - October 12, 2019