Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL), a leading global EPC player in power T&D sector has announced its results for the quarter and nine month period ended December 31, 2016.
KPTL order book highlights
- As on 31 st December 2016, company has order book in excess of Rs 8,300 crore, with 55% of order book from international markets
- In the fourth quarter till date, company has announced orders of over Rs 1,650 crores.
- Company is favorably placed (L1) in the orders of over Rs 3,000 crores
KPTL Standalone financial results highlights for Q3FY17
KPTL Standalone financial results highlights for 9MFY17
- Revenue growth due to strong order inflow during last year
- Bottom line improvement due to cost rationalizations and productivity enhancement initiatives
Latest posts by Team EnergyInfraPost (see all)
- Minister Piyush Goyal launchesPOSOCO-IMD Weather Portal for Power Sector & Web Portal ‘MERIT’ (Merit Order Despatch of Electricity for Rejuvenation of Income and Transparency) – June 23, 2017
- BHEL Registers Significant Increase in Intellectual Capital – June 23, 2017
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 43.85 per bbl on 22.06.2017 – June 23, 2017