Do you have a rail e-ticket and are looking to change passenger name? As per Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Operation (IRCTC), the ticketing arm of Indian Railways, passengers can now avail this facility 24 hours before the scheduled departure of train.
– As per Railway rules, for getting these facilities, customers have to approach the nearest Reservation Office with ‘Electronic Reservation Slip’ print out and photo identity proof of one of the passenger travelling in the ticket at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure of train.
– The reservation offices can change Boarding Station and Passenger Name against a request from the passenger as per railway rules applicable to other face to face counter booked tickets. The following criteria has to be met: Read more
Latest posts by Zeenews.India (see all)
- Railways bonanza for female travellers: More reserved seats in Rajdhani, other AC trains - December 5, 2018
- Delhi Metro Red Line train services delayed due to technical snag - November 30, 2018
- Petrol price dips below Rs 74 mark, diesel wipes off all hike - November 28, 2018