Madhya Pradesh government will form a joint venture company (JVC) with the ministry of railways for expansion of railway network in the state.
“The state cabinet, chaired by chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, on Tuesday gave its nod to the proposal of forming a JVC with the ministry of railways for expansion of railway network in the state,” MP finance minister Jayant Malaiya told reporters here.
The state government will have 51 per cent share and the railways remaining 49 per cent share in the JVC, he added.
“We will prepare the proposal of laying rail network and prepare projects according to priorities and requirements. Read More…
Credit By : Times of India
Latest posts by The Times Of India (see all)
- Farmers in Uttar Pradesh demand free electricity - July 19, 2019
- BS-VI fuel sales expand beyond Delhi to cover 60% NCR a year before deadline - July 19, 2019
- International Energy Agency praises Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana - July 19, 2019