Big highway projects to boost Bihar’s infrastructure! Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari has inaugurated and laid the foundation stones for as many as 16 National Highways (NH) projects in Chhapra and Madhepura, Bihar today, worth Rs 6,943.04 crore.
Other than introducing new NH projects, the minister also launched several projects under Namami Gange programme at a cost of Rs 2,826 crore. All these projects aim to give a boost to the state’s overall infrastructure. Here is a look at all the National Highway projects launched in Bihar today by Nitin Gadkari:
- In Chhapra, Gadkari inaugurated the 2-laning with paved shoulders of 155 km long stretch, connecting Anishabad-Aurangabad-Hariharganj on NH-98. The project is worth Rs 738.5 crore.
- Another NH project in Chhapra includes 2-laning with paved shoulders of 73 km long stretch from Chhapra to Revaghat and Muzaffarpur on NH-102. The project has been developed at a cost of Rs 398 crore. Read More
Latest posts by Financial Express (see all)
- Focus Africa: President to visit three African countries, India’s energy security to be discussed - July 19, 2019
- Habibganj railway station revamp: Indian Railways 1st airport-like ‘private’ station to be ready by Dec-end - July 19, 2019
- Cleantech Solar to raise $200 million via ECBsa - July 19, 2019