Big highway projects to boost Bihar’s infrastructure! Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari has inaugurated and laid the foundation stones for as many as 16 National Highways (NH) projects in Chhapra and Madhepura, Bihar today, worth Rs 6,943.04 crore.
Other than introducing new NH projects, the minister also launched several projects under Namami Gange programme at a cost of Rs 2,826 crore. All these projects aim to give a boost to the state’s overall infrastructure. Here is a look at all the National Highway projects launched in Bihar today by Nitin Gadkari:
- In Chhapra, Gadkari inaugurated the 2-laning with paved shoulders of 155 km long stretch, connecting Anishabad-Aurangabad-Hariharganj on NH-98. The project is worth Rs 738.5 crore.
- Another NH project in Chhapra includes 2-laning with paved shoulders of 73 km long stretch from Chhapra to Revaghat and Muzaffarpur on NH-102. The project has been developed at a cost of Rs 398 crore. Read More
Latest posts by Financial Express (see all)
- IRCTC SMS service: Check PNR status, seat availability, fare and other details on 139; here’s how - September 18, 2019
- Indian Railways Secunderabad station is 1st to achieve IGBC green platinum rating! Details & pictures here - September 18, 2019
- IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour: Visit Statue of Unity, Mahatma Gandhi’s birth place; details of package here - September 18, 2019