Big highway projects to boost Bihar’s infrastructure! Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari has inaugurated and laid the foundation stones for as many as 16 National Highways (NH) projects in Chhapra and Madhepura, Bihar today, worth Rs 6,943.04 crore.
Other than introducing new NH projects, the minister also launched several projects under Namami Gange programme at a cost of Rs 2,826 crore. All these projects aim to give a boost to the state’s overall infrastructure. Here is a look at all the National Highway projects launched in Bihar today by Nitin Gadkari:
- In Chhapra, Gadkari inaugurated the 2-laning with paved shoulders of 155 km long stretch, connecting Anishabad-Aurangabad-Hariharganj on NH-98. The project is worth Rs 738.5 crore.
- Another NH project in Chhapra includes 2-laning with paved shoulders of 73 km long stretch from Chhapra to Revaghat and Muzaffarpur on NH-102. The project has been developed at a cost of Rs 398 crore. Read More
Latest posts by Financial Express (see all)
- BPCL privatisation won’t be like ONGC-HPCL buyout; Indian Oil won’t bid for the PSU - November 21, 2019
- New era of travel! Delhi-Varanasi, Delhi-Katra Vande Bharat trains a big hit with Indian Railways passengers - November 21, 2019
- Indian Railways freight business increases by seven times in almost 50 years; details - November 21, 2019