MEP Infrastructure Developers in JV with LongJian Road & Bridge Company Ltd has emerged as a preferred Bidder (L1) by National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) for the following three Hybrid Annuity Mode Projects:
1. AUSA CHAKUR PROJECT-Four Laning of Ausa- Chakur Sec of NH-361 (Design length ~58.51 km) under NH (O) in state of Maharashtra on HAM with bid cost of Rs848.63cr.
2. CHAKUR LOHA PROJECT-Four Laning of Chakur-Loha Sec of NH-361 (Design length ~73.34 km) under NH(O) in state of Maharashtra on HAM with bid cost of Rs1001.10cr
3. LOHA WARANGA PROJECT-Four Laning of Loha-Waranga Sec of NH-361 (Design length ~56.56km) under NH(O) in state of Maharashtra on HAM with bid cost of Rs1073.10cr.
The construction period for all three projects are 2 years from the appointed date. The concession period for all three projects is 15 years (excluding construction period of 2 years). Read More…
Latest posts by India Info Line (see all)
- Tata Power Solar launches an extensive residential rooftop solution at Hyderabad - February 15, 2019
- How India can better its renewable energy game - October 13, 2018
- Tata Power, HPCL sign MoU to set up commercial EV charging stations across India - September 27, 2018