Indian Railways Freight and Passenger Business Action Plan -2017-18 was launched today Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu inaugurated following key freight sector initiatives today i.e. 02-03-17 at National Rail Museum, New Delhi:-
- Policy of ‘Long Term Contracts’ with major customers.
- Indian Railways Freight and Passenger Business Action Plan -2017-18.
- Confirmation trial of Double stack Dwarf Container Train under wire- a New Delivery Model.
- The demonstration run of Ro-Ro (Roll on – Roll off) service across the National Capital Region- A Pilot project of Indian railways for ‘ Green Transportation’ – to reduce road congestion and improve environment.
Chairman, Railway Board, Shri A. K. Mital, Member Traffic Railway Board Shri Mohd. Jamshed, otherRailway Board Members, General Manager, Northern Railway Shri R. K. Kulshreshta and senior officials were also present on the occasion. Read More…
Credit By: khabarindia.in
Latest posts by Khabar India (see all)
- ONGC gains on signing crude oil sales agreement with Indian Oil Corporation - October 10, 2019
- India’s H-Energy to build LNG regas terminal - September 13, 2019
- Torrent Gas Acquires 3 Firms To Expand City Gas Distribution Business - September 4, 2019