The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has issued a memorandum regarding continuation of issue of concessional custom duty certificate (CCDC) to set up projects for generation of power using non-conventional materials. Non-conventional materials include, agricultural, forestry, agro-industrial, industrial, municipal and urban waste, bio-waste and or poultry litter.
Per MNRE, the CCDC will be issued per the procedure stated in the memorandum.
- The developer must submit application with details of items certified by the project developer and chartered engineer.
- The application will be routed through concerned state department/nodal agency and will be submitted to the Director (Waste to Energy Division), MNRE.
- MNRE will issue certificate recommending the grant of CCDC. Read More
Latest posts by mercomindia.com (see all)
- CWA Power Achieves Financial Closure for its 300 MW Sakaka Solar Project in Saudi Arabia - November 16, 2018
- CERC Issues Order to Provide ₹2,153.9 Million in GST Relief to Two Solar Project Developers - November 15, 2018
- Meghalaya Issues Regulations for Deviation Settlement of Solar and Wind Projects - November 15, 2018