The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has issued a memorandum regarding continuation of issue of concessional custom duty certificate (CCDC) to set up projects for generation of power using non-conventional materials. Non-conventional materials include, agricultural, forestry, agro-industrial, industrial, municipal and urban waste, bio-waste and or poultry litter.
Per MNRE, the CCDC will be issued per the procedure stated in the memorandum.
- The developer must submit application with details of items certified by the project developer and chartered engineer.
- The application will be routed through concerned state department/nodal agency and will be submitted to the Director (Waste to Energy Division), MNRE.
- MNRE will issue certificate recommending the grant of CCDC. Read More
Latest posts by mercomindia.com (see all)
- NTPC Issues Tender for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - March 15, 2019
- Telangana Launches 31 MW Rooftop Solar RESCO Tender with Net Metering - March 13, 2019
- MNRE Addresses Land, Power Evacuation Issues in its Modification of Solar Park Program - March 12, 2019