The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has issued a memorandum regarding continuation of issue of concessional custom duty certificate (CCDC) to set up projects for generation of power using non-conventional materials. Non-conventional materials include, agricultural, forestry, agro-industrial, industrial, municipal and urban waste, bio-waste and or poultry litter.
Per MNRE, the CCDC will be issued per the procedure stated in the memorandum.
- The developer must submit application with details of items certified by the project developer and chartered engineer.
- The application will be routed through concerned state department/nodal agency and will be submitted to the Director (Waste to Energy Division), MNRE.
- MNRE will issue certificate recommending the grant of CCDC. Read More
Latest posts by mercomindia.com (see all)
- Adani Seeks to Purchase 700 MW of Solar Power, With 350 MW Under Greenshoe Option - January 22, 2019
- Delhi Commission Approves 100 MW of Wind Power Sale Agreements - January 21, 2019
- Generic Renewable Energy Tariff to Act as Ceiling Tariff for Competitive Bidding: MERC - January 15, 2019