Ahead of the Lok Sabha and state Assembly elections, the Narendra Modi government has offered a bagful of New Year bonanza for the eight million Mumbai commuters and other people of Maharashtra.
They include Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express, MEMU services on Diva-Panvel-Roha section and Extended Pune-Karjat-Pune Passenger Train. Check the details of the new projects below:
1. Train No. 22221 CSMT – Hazarat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (Bi-weekly): It will reduce the journey time by 5 hours as compared to other Mail/Express trains running on this route. This will be the fastest train for the passengers of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh to Delhi/Mumbai via Itarsi route. The train will stop at Kalyan, Nasik Road, Jalgaon, Bhopal, Jhansi and Agra Cantt.
2. MEMU services on Diva-Panvel-Roha section: Diva-Roha DEMU services is being replaced by MEMU services with the newly electrified section of Pen-Roha. Read More
Latest posts by zeebiz (see all)
- Western Railway goes after ticketless travellers, collects Rs 13.46 crore in fines; 258 persons jailed - April 25, 2019
- Where is Crude Oil headed? Know what experts reveal and which stock to buy - April 24, 2019
- Tata Power signs an agreement with Maharashtra company to sell 32 MW operating wind assets - April 23, 2019