Ahead of the Lok Sabha and state Assembly elections, the Narendra Modi government has offered a bagful of New Year bonanza for the eight million Mumbai commuters and other people of Maharashtra.
They include Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express, MEMU services on Diva-Panvel-Roha section and Extended Pune-Karjat-Pune Passenger Train. Check the details of the new projects below:
1. Train No. 22221 CSMT – Hazarat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (Bi-weekly): It will reduce the journey time by 5 hours as compared to other Mail/Express trains running on this route. This will be the fastest train for the passengers of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh to Delhi/Mumbai via Itarsi route. The train will stop at Kalyan, Nasik Road, Jalgaon, Bhopal, Jhansi and Agra Cantt.
2. MEMU services on Diva-Panvel-Roha section: Diva-Roha DEMU services is being replaced by MEMU services with the newly electrified section of Pen-Roha. Read More
Latest posts by zeebiz (see all)
- Booking a Indian Railways ticket at IRCTC? Senior citizens get this much concession, but remember these points - February 15, 2019
- IRCTC Tatkal ticket booking time, rules, charges: Here’s how you can do it online - February 12, 2019
- Gujjar protest: 20 trains on Delhi-Mumbai route cancelled for a week - February 11, 2019