OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers’ delivered much deeper production cuts in July than anticipated by their output reduction pact, TASS news agency reported.
* Compliance with cuts stood at 159% in July, TASS cited a source from OPEC+’s technical committee.
* OPEC’s compliance in July stood at 156%, while non-OPEC delivered cuts amounting to 166%. Read More
Latest posts by ET Energy World (see all)
- LED street lights record only 10% power saving - September 23, 2019
- Indian Railways to stop using generators to power trains - September 23, 2019
- Rs 5,100 crore turnover for Indian Oil last fiscal - September 23, 2019