Power Grid Corporation of India has been declared as the successful bidder in the following two Intra-State Transmission System Projects of Uttar Pradesh State under Tariff Based Competitive Bidding (TBCB):
1) Construction of 765/400/220 kV GIS Substation, Meerut with associated lines and 400/220/132 kV GIS Substation, Simbhaoli with associated Transmission lines; and
2) Construction of 765/ 400/ 220 kV GIS substation, Rampur and 400/ 220/ 132 kV GIS substation, Sambhal with associated transmission lines.
The aforementioned Projects are to be established under build, own operate and maintain (BOOM) basis and the Letters of Intent for both the Projects have been received on 22 November 2019 by Power Grid Corporation of India. Read More
Latest posts by Business-Standard.com (see all)
- Future Metro stations to be more energy-efficient, says DMRC chief - December 7, 2019
- Five emerging energy technologies to watch out for next year - December 5, 2019
- GAIL (India) wins Project Management Company of Year award - December 4, 2019