In a big development in terms of Uttar Pradesh real estate sector, UP CM Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday launched UP RERA website. Taking to Twitter, the UP CM informed, “In Lucknow today in a Uttar Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority programme.” CM Yogi in another tweet shared pictures from the event writing that he has launched the UP RERA portal. As the portal has been launched now, people are curious to know what it is all about and what UP RERA website will do for home buyers, builders and other people interested in real estate sector in Uttar Pradesh. The UP RERA basically means Uttar Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority. The link to the website is http://www.up-rera.in/
Here are things to know about UP RERA portal and how it will be beneficial for builders, flat buyers, real estate agents and others:-
– The website will be open for all
– People can verify details about the builders’ antecedents
– People can verify the registration number of builders too
– The website has been developed to ensure that people do not have to take rounds of offices to verify builder details
– All details are available at a click of a button
– Home buyers can get complete information on the builders from who he or she is planning to buy a property
– According to Mukul Singhal, Principal Secretary (Housing), as soon as the builder or developer feeds all the data relevant to his or her company, they would be given a unique identity number immediately. Earlier, this process, would have taken a minimum of 45 days. Hence, it is good for builders as well.
Recently, UP CM Yogi Adityanath has warned UP’s real estate players of major action as he got several complaints regarding delays in possession. The UP CM had expressed disappointment over the irregularities in the real estate sector. Yogi said that the rift between flat buyers and builders is widening and to bridge the gap the government needs to take strict action.
Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 is an Act of the Parliament of India which seeks to protect home-buyers as well as help boost investments in the real estate industry. The Act came into force from 1 May 2016.
Latest posts by Financial Express (see all)
- Indian Railways passengers can now watch movies on the go! Entertainment on Demand introduced in these trains - September 20, 2019
- NHAI invites bids for 15 BOT road projects after 8 years - September 20, 2019
- Dighi Port committee of creditors approves APSEZ’s resolution plan - September 20, 2019