Besides amendments to the provisions and guidelines of the RfS document, SECI has also extended the bid submission deadline from March 27, 2019, to April 11, 2019. The techno-commercial bids will be opened on the following day i.e. April 12, 2019.
1. The bidding process which was initially divided into two categories i.e. General State category and Special State category has now been divided into four zones i.e Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone-3 and Zone 4. In a particular zone, there will be only one price for all the bidders in CAPEX Model PART-A, one price for all the bidders in CAPEX Model PART- C (Rs per kWp: Project Cost) and similarly there will be only one price for RESCO Model (Rs per kWh: Tariff).
2. In Part-A of the RfS which allocated 10 MW of rooftop capacity under capex model, split between the General State Category (7.275 MW) and Special State Category (2.725 MW) has been amended for the four zones. Zones 1, 2 and 3 have been allocated 9 MW capacity and Zone 4 has been allocated 1 MW. Read More
Latest posts by saurenergy (see all)
- SECI Signs PSA’s Worth 930 MW With Multiple State Discoms - September 13, 2019
- SECI Auctions 440 MW of Wind Projects in 1800 MW Tender - September 2, 2019
- NTPC Tenders for 1200 MW Wind Projects Pan India - August 26, 2019