- On 18thSeptember 2017, the total daily coal despatch of Coal India Limited was 1.31 MT
- Out of the total daily coal despatch, despatch to power sector was about 1.05MT& rest 0.26MTwas despatched to non regulated sector.
- On 18th September 2017, a total of 201 railway rakes of coal were despatched to different consumers out of which 185railway rakes were despatched to power sector alone.
- The despatch to power sector through rail is around 13.8%more as compared to 18thSeptember 2016. Read More…
Latest posts by Business-Standard.com (see all)
- Azure Power Bags 200mw Solar Power Proj Via SECI Auction – January 15, 2018
- Central Railway Collects Rs 1.21 bn From Errant Travellers In Apr-Dec 2017 – January 15, 2018
- Pawan Hans Helicopter Carrying ONGC Employees Crashes, 5 Bodies Recovered – January 13, 2018