- On 18thSeptember 2017, the total daily coal despatch of Coal India Limited was 1.31 MT
- Out of the total daily coal despatch, despatch to power sector was about 1.05MT& rest 0.26MTwas despatched to non regulated sector.
- On 18th September 2017, a total of 201 railway rakes of coal were despatched to different consumers out of which 185railway rakes were despatched to power sector alone.
- The despatch to power sector through rail is around 13.8%more as compared to 18thSeptember 2016. Read More…
Latest posts by Business-Standard.com (see all)
- IEX Recoups Losses To End 1.5% Down On Trading Debut – October 24, 2017
- NGT To Penalise Indian Railways Over Station Waste Management In Delhi-NCR – October 23, 2017
- JSW, Tata Steel, Vedanta Eye Bhushan Power – October 23, 2017