Noida and Greater Noida are two of the fastest growing towns in the National Capital Region (NCR). In order to have better connectivity in the region, Noida and Greater Noida Authorities set up their own SPV in the name of Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) to facilitate mass transit and other urban transport in Noida and Greater Noida.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) is a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act 2013. NMRC’s objective is to plan, design, develop, construct, maintain, operate and finance mass transit and other urban transport in Noida and Greater Noida region. NMRC is developing a metro rail system connecting twin cities Noida and Greater Noida.
If you travelling by NMRC metro rail, be aware of these penalties:
1. Drunken behaviour, vandalism, indecency, use of offensive and abusive language is punishable with a fine that may extend to Rs 500.
2. Carrying dangerous and offensive material on metro rail is punishable with imprisonment extending up to 4 years and a fine of up to Rs 5,000. Read More
Latest posts by Times Now News (see all)
- Should discoms be privatized? - November 19, 2019
- Bombay High Court raps railways over security of women passengers - November 16, 2019
- IRCTC Tejas Express trip delay claim process rules 2019 - November 16, 2019