Angola’s Sonangol sold its last three February-loading cargoes, while results from Indian tenders showed IOC and BPCL opting for some non-West African oil grades.
* State oil company Sonangol had sold Saturno and two Dalia cargoes that remained from its February export plan.
* China’s Unipec bought the Saturno, an end-month loader, while one cargo of Dalia will sail to India and the other to China, a trader said. Read More…
Latest posts by energy.economictimes.indiatimes.com (see all)
- India’s Manufacturing Sector Growth Eased Slightly In February: PMI - February 28, 2018
- Transmission Constraints Affecting Power Supply In India: Power Secy A K Bhalla - February 28, 2018
- Wind, Solar Could Meet 80 Percent Of US Demand For Electricity: Study - February 28, 2018