Angola’s Sonangol sold its last three February-loading cargoes, while results from Indian tenders showed IOC and BPCL opting for some non-West African oil grades.
* State oil company Sonangol had sold Saturno and two Dalia cargoes that remained from its February export plan.
* China’s Unipec bought the Saturno, an end-month loader, while one cargo of Dalia will sail to India and the other to China, a trader said. Read More…
Latest posts by energy.economictimes.indiatimes.com (see all)
- Consumers seek single-window for solar power projects in Goa - May 26, 2018
- Economy may have grown by 7.1-7.5 per cent in March quarter - May 26, 2018
- Petrol price hike: Cheaper fuel prices in Nepal spur smuggling - May 26, 2018