Angola’s Sonangol sold its last three February-loading cargoes, while results from Indian tenders showed IOC and BPCL opting for some non-West African oil grades.
* State oil company Sonangol had sold Saturno and two Dalia cargoes that remained from its February export plan.
* China’s Unipec bought the Saturno, an end-month loader, while one cargo of Dalia will sail to India and the other to China, a trader said. Read More…
Latest posts by energy.economictimes.indiatimes.com (see all)
- Proposed Safeguard Duty May Not Hit Ongoing Solar Power Projects – January 13, 2018
- W. Africa Crude-Sonangol Sells Out, IOC Opts for Some U.S. Oil – January 13, 2018
- Westinghouse Bailout Fuels Hope For India’s Nuclear Energy Sector – January 10, 2018