Angola’s Sonangol sold its last three February-loading cargoes, while results from Indian tenders showed IOC and BPCL opting for some non-West African oil grades.
* State oil company Sonangol had sold Saturno and two Dalia cargoes that remained from its February export plan.
* China’s Unipec bought the Saturno, an end-month loader, while one cargo of Dalia will sail to India and the other to China, a trader said. Read More…
Latest posts by energy.economictimes.indiatimes.com (see all)
- India’s Oil Minister Pradhan Asks Global Investors to Participate in Oil and Gas Auctions - November 13, 2018
- Punjab govt confers awards on 10 industrialists for energy conservation - November 3, 2018
- Russia resorts to stop-gap measures to tackle high petrol prices - November 3, 2018