Ravindra Rao was a liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) consumer of Indian Oil Corporation through its distributor, Shree Enterprises. On the morning of April 23, 2008, his father replaced the used empty cylinder. While fixing the regulator, the pin inside the neck of the fresh cylinder slipped, resulting in leakage of gas. When the electric light was switched on, a fire broke out. At this time, Rao was on duty. His father, mother, wife and two daughters, who were in the house, suffered serious injuries and had to be shifted to hospital. Later, his father, mother and daughter passed away.
Source Link – Business Standard
Latest posts by Business-Standard.com (see all)
- Jio, Petrochemicals Power RIL’s Q3 Show, Net Profit Rises 25% To Rs 94.2 bn – January 20, 2018
- India Will Set Up $350-mn Solar Fund To Start Mobilisation Under ISA – January 19, 2018
- Govt Working On Centralised Bidding To Reduce Cost Of Electricity – January 19, 2018