It’s a dream come true for Kochites as the Metro begins its inaugural journey on Saturday morning. Prime Minister Narendra Modi sets the ball rolling when he makes his journey on the Metro.
Here are the dos and don’t to keep in mind:
* It is important to keep the train and metro station premises neat and tidy at all times.
* Passengers should maintain a safe distance between the train and platform, and should not cross the yellow line marked on the platform. Read More…
Credit By: The Times Of India
Latest posts by The Times Of India (see all)
- Crude Oil Shipment Opens New Vistas In India-US Relationship – August 17, 2017
- Mumbai: Railway Clerk Swipes Card For Rs 1.3 Lakh Instead Of Rs 1,333 – August 16, 2017
- Southern Railways Digitises Excess Fare Ticket Details – August 14, 2017