It’s a dream come true for Kochites as the Metro begins its inaugural journey on Saturday morning. Prime Minister Narendra Modi sets the ball rolling when he makes his journey on the Metro.
Here are the dos and don’t to keep in mind:
* It is important to keep the train and metro station premises neat and tidy at all times.
* Passengers should maintain a safe distance between the train and platform, and should not cross the yellow line marked on the platform. Read More…
Credit By: The Times Of India
Latest posts by The Times Of India (see all)
- You Could Soon Opt To Fly If Rajdhani Ticket’s Not Confirmed – October 23, 2017
- 2 Local Trains Collide In East Midnapore – October 23, 2017
- Chandigarh Beats Punjab In Distribution Of LEDLights – October 23, 2017